In response to the latest restrictions in England (June 2021), we continue to follow the latest advice and recommendations from the World Health Organisation (WHO) and the local authorities: https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus
At Lakeview Holiday Cottages, the health and wellbeing of our guests and our team are our top priority and we would like to reassure you that we are doing as much as possible to protect you.
We are closely monitoring the daily changing Government guidelines and we follow their instructions carefully.
- At present, we are following the National Government guidelines; we can only accommodate 6 people or 2 different households but please see this link for more information https://www.gov.uk/guidance/national-lockdown-stay-at-home#travel
- We kindly ask you that if you are not feeling well or are showing any symptoms of Corona Virus to postpone your visit to us until you’re feeling better.
- We will always welcome you with a warm welcome however, we will observe the 2 meter distance rule from guests and colleagues as much as possible, therefore no handshakes or any other physical contact.
- We will clean and sanitise all touched surfaces i.e door handles in the cottages, before your arrival and encourage self check in.
- We kindly ask you for your help in washing your hands thoroughly as often as possible. All our staff members will wash their hands every two hours.
We will help as much as we can and will be more flexible in our cancellation policy; if you do fall ill and need to postpone your booking we will move your booking to a more appropriate time.
We will continue to update this information with the latest updates regarding travel safety.
We look forward to welcoming you soon.